Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1-3-12....Haven't heard anything yet.....

1-3-12....We haven't heard form the Clinic as of yet, nor has the fella ffrom DSS for medicaid for Heaven hasn't returned my call as of yet, so here shortly, I'll be calling to find out what I can.
Heaven is still doing good, she is getting a bit concerned about the surgery Friday but I keep reminding her that Jesus is going to take care of her. She really wants me in the OR with her so I may have to chat with Dr. Edwards and see if they will let me jsut so she will stay calm.
Heaven is sitting here on the couch eating pizza rolls...she has gotten a taste for them from somewhere. lol. She is eating good and I want her to keep that up as long as possible. Samantha has made herself a Pineapple Smoothing as to where Heaven and I made on with Blueberries, Raspberries, Peaches, Pineapple and a little bit of Vanilla yogurt. Yummy!!!!!
Anyways, we appreciate all the prayers and all the help that everyone has offered, we pray daily that Jesus will bless each and every one of you. <3 to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment