Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1-10-12.....Day 2

1-10-12.....Heaven has already had 1 chemo treatment early this morning at 3:00 a.m. She is sleeping as of right now and I just want to Praise the Lord for all He has done. Thank you Jesus for caring for Heaven the way You have.
Lat night we took many laps (about 10 or 12) around the Nurses Station...felt good to g et a little excercise. I had brought some flannel fabric with us and I made several Baby Binky Bibs for the babies up here, I also made 2 pillows that was passed to 2 little girls (1 was 8 and the other 1 was 3 or 4) I was told that the girls and their families loved'em.
There is now way, with the way that God has blessed us, that I could come up here and only have me on my mind...theres no way. Christ thought of everyone when He was on the cross so therefore, I must set myself aside and think of others first. It would be so selfish of me not to.
May you all be abundantly blessed.

********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment