Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1-25-12....

‎1-25-12.....Heaven went through the night fever free...praise the Lord!!! She is doing much better today, even though she got somewhat choked on a chocolate nutrition drink, but she is o.k. She may be receiving another blood and platelet transfusion today because her wbc are 0.6 and her platelets are down again to 13. We will see what the day holds...moment by moment.
Well, I guess I spoke to soon...temp of 100.3 at 12:30p.m.
********************************************************************************
To all my family and church family that I haven't been able to see, mainly my daughters and my hubby.........
There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.

We pray best when we are fallen on our faces in painful helplessness.
********************************************************************************
Well, at 3:50 her temp was 100.8.....Lord please keep the fevers from coming and give her the strength to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment