Monday, January 23, 2012

1-23-12....

1-23-12.....Heaven had a good nights sleep last night, the nurses and I agreed to change her from receiving morphine to Lortab (it last longer and she can rest better) she actually had her last dose of Lortab at 9:30 p.m. last night and right now it is 7:40 a.m. and she said she doesn't need any as of yet, so the pain isn't that intense right now. Praise the Lord!!!I noticed that Heaven had a nose bleed during the night and when I asked her why didn't she let me know, she said "Mom It wasn't that bad". lol Wayne left her this morning at 5 a.m. so he could go home and feed the critters and make him some lunch for work. Heaven was happy to see her daddy, she hadn't seen him since last wednesday night. I sure miss my other girls, I miss seeing them and spending time with them, but they understand.
I'd just like to take a minute and say thank you to my Saviour who has given strength, grace and has shown His mercy through this time and has kept me in the right spirit and has helped me to stay focused on Him. <3 Thank you Jesus. Hey satan, you can cast all the stone you want at me...but just so you know, I WILL NOT BE MOVED!!!
*********************************************************************************
Psalms 1:1   Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

  Psalms 1:2   But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

  Psalms 1:3   And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

  Psalms 1:4   The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

  Psalms 1:5   Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

  Psalms 1:6   For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
********************************************************************************
 Faithful preachers are among God’s best gifts. Cherish them, and be obedient to their admonitions. I have known persons become offended when a minister is “too personal;” but wise men always prize a ministry in proportion as it is personal to themselves. He who never tells me of my faults, nor makes me feel uneasy, is not likely to be the means of good to my soul. What is the use of a dog that never barks? Thank you Lord for setting my family in front of one of the most faithful Preachers we know.
*******************************************************************************

Heavens blood work jsut came back minutes ago and they are up just a tad but her platelets have fallen again. they were 18 went to 43 and they are now down to 24. Her temp went form 98.4 to 100.4 in less than a half hour.
********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment