Saturday, January 21, 2012

1-21-12.......bad night and early morning w/ updates

‎1-21-12.....2:45 a.m. and it seems the morphine is helping Heaven rest a little better. Her temp spiked to 102, so Tylenol was administered. She had 3 more nose bleeds after 11:00 p.m one lasting more than 10 minutes. She also had some abdominal pains and her back was hurting. I don't think I will sleep just so I can keep an eye on her. Please continue to pray for Heaven. ♥ you all
***********************************************************************************
Christ never promised that the cross would not get heavy and the hill would not be hard to climb. He never offered a victory without fighting but He said "help would always come in time". Just remember when your standing in the valley of decisions and your adversary says "give in". Just hold on....my Lord will show up and He will take me through the fire again.
********************************************************************************

This seem's to get a little harder each time, Lord help me to stay strong for Heaven. Help me to help her, comfort her, hold her when she needs me to, cry with her. I would take this from her if I could so she wouldn't have to go through all of this.
********************************************************************************

Well, I finally was able to get a little sleep around 5 a.m. this morning and then I heard Heaven call for me at around 7:30 a.m. Sure was a long night but I am glad she was able to rest. THis morning she was nausea and vomiting with jsut a little nose bleed, she was given zofran for the nausea and she is resting yet again. Even with everything that is going on and taking place...It is a beautiful rainy day :)
Also, Another Platelet transfusion is about to take place...this will be the second one since yesterday.
********************************************************************************

Well,Heaven has had a better day than she did earlier this morning. Also,  Heaven has taken her Glutamine, her Bactrum, Magic Mouthwash and Paradax....she shouldn't be bothered during the night except when they come in and take labs in the morning so she should get some rest tonight. So far out of 27 hours I have had 2 hours sleep, I am totally running on fumes right now.And to keep my mind occupied today, I did some sewing and made 6 pillows for the kids here on the Peds Floor, then I ran out of polyfill-fiber...well, God is good, a lady who is here with her soon-to-be adopted son just showed up at the door with another 5 lb. box of fiber for me. Amen!! Now I can make 6 more pillows tomorrow. Oh, to see the smiles ont he kids faces when they receive one of the pillows. All Praises go directly to Christ.
 Love you all and thank you all so much for all your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment