Saturday, December 3, 2011

12-3-11

‎12-3-11---Heaven had a good nights sleep...I guess I did to, I slept until 8:30 a.m. which is very unusual for me.....the sun is shining outside but it looks like rain, for some reason the tears just won't stop coming.....will update status later 

    •  Heaven had to have another blood transfusion and it started at 2:50 and she is getting ready for Heaven has had 1 blood transfusion and for some reason she became drowsy, she also had 1 treatment of chemo (Cytarabine) after that she will be getting a treatment of chemo( Etopaside) and then a 3rd treatment of chemo of ( Donarubison) (sp?) please pray that all goes well.....it just saddens my heart deeply that one of our kids are lying here having to go through this. Lord be with her.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment