Thursday, December 22, 2011

12-21-1.....Finally heading home

‎12-21-11.....Dorothy had it right when she said "There's no place like home". Amen!!! Made it home last night at about 10:15, the home care nurse was waiting on us for Heaven needed ehr antibiotic and we had to fill out a buch of papers so, at about 1:30 a.m. I finally got to go to bed.
Heaven slept well, and took her antibiotic this morning. Please continue to pray and thank you for everything everyone has done.....
--------------------

Thank you all for welcoming us home...please continue to pray for you all know that this is just the beginning of this journey. Love you all and may you and yours have a very Merry CHRISTmas.

---------------------
12-22-11....The home car nurse just left, bless her heart she is going to be making a run to the store for me while in Martinsville. This way I won't have to take Heaven out. Heaven is doing well. Yesterday we did go out and she bought her a new hair style (wig) and it looks great on her....I may even borrow it, lol.  We did go to church last night and jsut being there just filled my heart so much that I couldn't stop crying...I guess my soul was just longing for the Word of God..
I'd like to thank our church family for being such soldiers in this Army for Jesus Christ. We thank everyone for praying for us and Heaven, and please continue to pray, for we are jsut beginning.
Also, Happy Birthday to my Dad.....hope you have a wonderful day <3
Now, all I need to do is try and figure out where to start when it comes to cleaning the house...lol. Merry CHRISTmas everyone, we love <3 you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment