Friday, December 16, 2011

12-16-11

12-16-11.....Well, I take you all know that we are still here at the hospital. Heaven slept great last night and this morning was a great morning. No sickness, no nausea, etc.....just she had to potty :). Her mouth and throat are still very sore and red inside. They will be starting her on a higher calorie food through the tube so that she can gain more energy. She weighs 110.6 lbs so she has only lost 3 1/2 lbs in 3 weeks.
Also, all of her blood counts are up except for the platelets but the doc says they are usually the last ones that start building. So this all is great news considering the situation.
I am so very grateful for everyone who has come together to pray for our daughter and as well as our other children. You all area very dear to my heart even though most of you we may never get to meet, but please know that all you prayers are appreciated and are precious.

Love in Christ to you all,
The Wayne 'n' Angela Cobler Family <3

-----------

Update::: At about 5:00 p.m. the nurse and I talked Heaven into getting out of bed and taking a walk. We went to the Lobby to Java The Hut to get a coffee but Heaven didn't want one, so we went to teh 14th floor to tshow Heaven the Ronald McDonald room...then the way out Heaven noticed a drink machine and asked for a Dr. Pepper, I went to get the money out of my pocket and a man appraoched me with his 2 little girls and asked if I would mind if he bought her the drink. I said that it would be ok....I think momentarily he thanked God that his 2 little girls were healthy.
We then came back tot he room and Heaven wanted to get on the computer and she ws looking at more wigs. Today was a good day but Heaen still needs your prayers...she is very saddened at teh fact that her hair is gone and I'd like for everyone to pray that we here will be able to lift her spirits to try and make her smile.
Thank you all for all you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment