Friday, May 4, 2012

Heaven took a fall...going to ED today

5-4-12.....Today is such a beautiful day and I have been enjoying hte sunshine a bit by mowing the back yard, I will work ont he front later today. Myself and my girls will be heading to the ED at Rocky Mount Carilion to see about getting Heaven's pinky finger x-rayed. She took a fall last night outside and when she went to get up her finger was caught between 2 rocks and it twisted, to me it loo...ks as if it may be slightly dislocated. It was swollen pretty good last night and I bandaged it to stablelize it through the night and then placed an ice pack on it. This morning it is bruised and I can feel what feels like her bone partially out of place or maybe the cartilege between her knukles is torn and swollen. Anyways, better safe than sorry. Again, thank you all for caring the way you do...I don't think I could have a better bunch of friends. ♥ I will update later.
************************************************************************************
 I would also like to say.....

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•
*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*
♪ღ♪░H░A░P░P░Y░ B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░░♪ღ♪
*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•
*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«Happy Happy Birthday

to my beautiful Momma....66 years and counting. ♥ Love♥ You!!!
**********************************************************************************

Update:::The Radiologist came in to let us know that Heaven did not break her finger and it is not dislocated. PTL!!! It is sprained pretty good so they are going to tape her pinky to her 3rd finger for a couple of days and they say she should be as good as new.
**********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment