Thursday, March 1, 2012

March is Here

3-1-12.....Wow!!! where has then year gone, we are already a 1/4 of the way through it. Anyways, again...the Lord has totally amazed me with another great day for Heaven...she is doing great and eating lots and lots. I thank you all for all... your prayers and I ask that you please continue.
Took a trip to Dollar Tree to pick up a few items and Heaven also wanted some Hot Pockets, Pizza Rolls, & Popcorn Chicken. While out we went to the "Fresh Market" for the first time and OH,MY!!! Henry County really needs one of these. I loved it...lots of good choices of fruits, meats and veggies and I also have to say sweets. I have included a pic of an Oreo Cupcake I picked up...no I didn't eat it. LoL. But it sure looked yummy!!! No drooling allowed. hehe
Also, Heaven gets to have an interview with one of Make-A-Wish Foundaitons volunteers next Thursday around 4p.m. or so. Her mind is still turning as to what she really wants to do.
Again Lord, we thank you for everything You have done for us and for keeping that stone wall about us. Thank you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment