Monday, March 12, 2012

3-12-12.....Clinic Visit Tomorrow


‎3-12-12.....Update---Heavens counts are critical (hemoglobin 7.6 and platelets 6) as to say they are very low and I had a feeling yesterday that we would be making a trip to the Clinic sometime this week. I am waiting to hear back from the Dr.'s as to what they want me to do and in the meantime I am trying to figure out how to get Samantha to my Momma house so that she can stay with her for a few... days beings she jsut found out she has a partial blockage in one of her arteries and her Dr. says that it would be great if someone could stay with her in case of an emergency. Please pray for Heaven and my Momma and also please pray for our family as the devil seems to be at a continual fight with us.
************************************************************************************
 Just got word that I have to have Heaven at the Clinic at 9 a.m. for 2 pints of blood and 1 pint of platelets. Please continue to pray for her and all the other children that are fighting.

1 comment: