Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Cloudy Day in VA




‎3-8-12.....The home nurse came by this morning around 8:30 or so and drew labs from Heavens' arm since her port isn't accessed, but she didn't seem to mind it...I actually think she took some pics. Anyways, I went to a nearby salon to see about geting my hair cut (by someone but me) and of course...they didn't have the time,so, I guess I'll be cutting my hair here shortly. Today the volunteers wi...ll be dropping by from Make-A-Wish Foundation and they will be doing an interview with Heaven to see what her wish will be. So far her mouth isn't blistering and no fevers as of yet. I'd like to thank you to my Saviour for His mighty healing hand of love that He has shown to this family...and I'd like to say to the ol' devil...go back to hell where you belong, back off and leave my family alone with your wickedness.
Please continue to pray for us and we will continue to keep all of you in our prayers. ♥ you all so much.

**********************************************************************************

Looking at this picture of Heaven...would you think she had Leukemia? Let's teach ourselves to be kind one to another and remember that everyone is fighting a battle of some sort.
**********************************************************************************
o.k. I misunderstood the volunteer on the phone last week...they will be here Saturday around 4 p.m. he was going to call today and verify the time and to make sure we will be here. Lord willing but he said if not that they will come to Roanoke if hse is feeling up to it.
Heaven's lab results are back.....looks like we may be heading back to roanoke before to long. She is now netrapenic so I am so glad that she and I stayed home last night. Her counts are as follows...
wbc---1.0
rbc---2.49
hemo---7.9
hema---21.9
platelets---62
anc--- 320
Please continue to pray for our family. Thank you all so very, very much. <3 to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment