Monday, April 9, 2012

Heading Home Soon

4-9-12.....Heaven has gained 10 lbs this week. Yay!!! When we arrived she was weighed and she was 103...today she is 113.2. Amen!!! Today is gonna be sorta bitter sweet, having to leave all the friends that we have made over these last 5 months, but we will come and visit them during Clinic visits. We are waiting on Dr. Edwards to come in and give us the final run-down on things. I asked for another CBC to be drawn this morning so that I can make an appointment with Dr. Wilson (our family dentist). She is due for a cleaning soon. Once we receive more information I will update again. ♥ to all and enjoy this wonderful day that Christ has blessed us with.
************************************************************************************
Well, it's 11:50 a.m. and we are now waiting on discharge to come in and release us. lol. So we will be heading home really soon. Also, I'll upload the pics later but all the RN's and the CLS, Dietition & the Social Worker cam in with silly string and they were spraying Heaven and sing a cute little song about how she needs no more chemo. It was fun to watch her expressions. Several employees have come by the room to tell us that they will miss us and then asked if we would come and visit. Gonna really miss the people here, they are good people.

The CBC counts that came in from this mornings labs are as follows.....

WBC--6.5
RBC--2.77
Hemo.--8.5
Hema--24.0
Platelets--73
ANC--6.3 (6300)

Some of the counts dropped but that is due to the Bactrum (Septra) that she has to take on the week ends that keeps her from getting the Pneumosystis Pneumonia...this is the only Med that she will be on while at home. Again and again we will thank you all here at the hospital and clinic for all your hard work and for everyone that has prayed for our family. Thank you. Lord, again, thank you for the ones that you placed before us and for laying out our journey the way you did. ♥ you all ♥

**********************************************************************************
We have faced the Giant and have overcome. Amen
**********************************************************************************
Psalms 18:1 I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.

Psalms 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalms 18:3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalms 18:4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

Psalms 18:5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

Psalms 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
**********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment