Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back in Roanoke

4-19-12.....Well, at 2:15 a.m. we arrived at Carilion Childrens Hospital due to borderline fevers before bed last night. I always take her temp. before I go to bed and last night they were 100.5 at 10:30p.m. and 100.7 at 11:15 p.m. & 11:45 p.m. Cntacted Dr. Edwards and he decided since whe was borderling to 101* that he suggested that we bring her on up to the hospital instead of he and I staying ...up all night back and forth on the phone. So right now we are in the PICU and she has been accessed and her labs drawn so her ein a little bit we will see if she needs any blood/platelet or both transfushions.
Lord, thank you for the safety in traveling up here and for giving us a smooth ride..... a little foggy in places but only a few deer on the roads. Please continue to pray for Heaven and our family as we continue on with this journey that Christ has set before us. ♥

Just received the counts back from the CBC.....


There not going to transfuse her as of right now because she isn't actively bleeding and they will draw more labs tomorrow. Also, we will probably be moving out of the PICU somtime today beings she hasn't had another fever since we arrived earlier this morning.

O.K. Heaven is getting ready to receive 2 platelet and 2 blood transfushions. Reason beings is Dr. Edwards is bringing in an ENT Dr. to see if there is a vessel in her nose that may need to be carterized. They are giving her the transfusions now so that if there is an open vessel that the nose bleeds can't be blamed on low counts.
O.K. So far so good, no fevers, no nose bleeds, and the ENT Dr. came and checked her nose and suggesed that we wait and see what takes place before trying to carterize anything. we will see what comes with tomorrow. Thank you all for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment