Tuesday, December 4, 2012

We can do this.....she is gonna be o.k.

We will be leaving for Roanoke here shortly for Heaven to start her chemo. Her first one will be an LP in the spine to get the chemo there first. Then at some point, Wayne and I will be going for HLA Test so that a bone marrow match can be searched for. Heaven and I will be spending just over a month at Roanoke, then we will be moved to Duke for several months.
We are asking that everyone please p
ray specifically that the chemo puts it back into remission, that we find a 100% bone marrow match and that she grows up to be happy, healthy and full of life to show others just how good God really is. Heaven is in really good spirits about it and she has been such an encouragement to me these past few days and I know that she is a fighter. Thank you all and please bear with me on the post as I will do my best to keep everyone posted as to whats all is taking place. We love you all so much ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment