Monday, June 4, 2012

Lab Day again...good news

Getting ready to head to Franklin Memorial to get Heavens labs drawn. WIll update counts when we return. Hope you all have a blessed day.
**********************************************************************************
Praise the Lord!!!! God is so good. I just got off the phone with the RN at the Hem/Onc Clinic and Dr. Edwards is goign to let Heaven go until the next Clinic visit before she gets labs drawn again (June 20th) YaY!!! Thank you Jesus. He also said that if she has any new bleeds like heavy nose bleeds, etc. that we will need to call, but we are going to pray that those do not take place. Amen.
Her counts are as follows.....
wbc---2.8
rbc---3.15
hemo---9.5
hema---27.1
plate---25
anc---1300
Praise God for the big difference in these numbers from last weeks counts.Lord, keep the good counts coming.
Also, today when we left RMFMH, we stopped at Papa Johns to get a pizza, went to the FCRec Park and ate, then Heaven Samantha went to go swing, while I going to get teh camera, Heaven and Samantha went to go swing...i take few pics of them from behind and then a couple fromt he front...then I turn around with my back to them and Heaven decides to take flying lessons out of the swing and landed on the ground with a big thud right beside me. Scared the living poop out of me. Boy did she get a lecture. I love my girls they certainly keep me on my toes at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment