Thursday, June 28, 2012

Busy already.....trying to beat the heat & Prayers needed

‎6-28-12.....Busy day already today...not even 8:45 a.m. and I have already pack hubby lunch and water, I have done 2 loads of laundry, fed & watered the dogs, mowed the back yard (which takes me 45 minutes), let the chickens out to eat up all the evil ticks (mawahahaha) and now I am heading to the garden. Hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to thank Christ that He allowed you to wake t...his morning.
Also, pray for Heaven as her BP keeps fluxuating due to the heat and I had to set my alarm for every 2 hours from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. so I can remind her to drink a little water to stay hydrated. Lov eyou all and thank you all so much for all your prayers ad encouraging words. may Christ bless you accordingly. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment