Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Heavy Heart Today

‎6-7-12.....My heart is now heavy.....Lord You know why. Thats is all that matters. Lord, I may never get a chance to ask her if she knows You personally, so Lord could You please send someone in my place? She goes home Monday, her outcome isn't looking good at all, Lord I pray You work a miracle in her life...Lord, help her to look to You for her strength to deal with the pain she is going throug...h, help her to see that a merry heart doeth good like medicine, Lord help her counts to come up so that she won't be afraid to take anymore chemo. Lord...be with her, be with Heaven as she just now was able to talk with her through Skype. Lord, I know this hurts Heavens heart deeply and Lord I pray You help Heaven to be strong for her...for now what she needs is family and friends to show her how much they do care. ♥ you Emili...if you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour, ask Him into your heart now so that we all can be together with one another in heaven for all eternity. Yes, it's that simple...all you have to do is ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment