Friday, June 29, 2012

Beginning of the heat wave

‎6-29-12.....{{{HOT}}} 98* here in Axton and thats in the shade. Hope everyone is staying in where it is cool. Lord, keep the young babies and the elderly people safe from the heat. If you have no reason to go out...stay home.
I went outside around 6 a.m. this morning and covered my tomatoes with a sheet sot he sun wouldn't burn my tomatoes...seems ot be doing good so far. TOnight around 8:30 p.m. I will be taking some water out there to water the plants with. I ma going to try and give them a little water each day int his high heat.
Take care, love you all, rememebr to praise the Lord and again...stay cool. ♥
I am definately keeping hte kids int heouse. I told them that they could go outside after 8 p.m and not a minute sooner. So far Heaven is staying hydrated good with my alarm system going. lol. I love my girls. Thank you Jesus for all 3 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment