Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's Sunny on Sunday

Happy Sunday morning everyone ♥...I am still in awe over yesterdays events and my heart is still filled with the blessings of of others that love the Lord.

Heaven had a friend come over yesterday evening and I do believe that they probably stayed up into the weeee hours of the morning. I am goign to keep her home today as a safety precaution...Sunday mornings at church more people show up and one of them may be sick and we don't need her to catch anything. Her labs will be drawn again tomorrow and I will then update you all with her counts and with what the Dr. says. Blessings to all and may you find Christ today if you are lost and undone without Him.

Here is a link to watch the video that Samantha made while all the bikers were leaving...we so hated to see them go. http://youtu.be/hmyoHT2IfLQ Not sure why the video won't show up on here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment