Saturday, February 11, 2012

Great Apetite

Heaven's appetite has been great yesterday and today. Our neighbors even stopped and grabber her a couple bags of pizza rolls. Lord willing her counts will be up on Monday. My little cold is now gone...I never knew that so much snot could build up in such a little area like the nose, my goodness, I needed to buy some stock in Kleenex. lol.
Hope and pray that everyone had a wonderful day today and that the wind didn't blow much away. To God be all the glory in all that we do. Continue to pray for heaven and our family. I had explained to her the other day that this is a fire for her to walk through because God is putting her through a refining process...being tried as silver.
We love and thank you each and every one. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment