Saturday, July 7, 2012

Heat wave.....

‎7-7-12..... Had a very long hot day today (107*) heat index, helped Wayne outside, planting a lot of fence post for the pheasant runs, until about 1:00 (it became just to hot) then we went to town to pick up a few things and get some more pics developed for Heavens invitations. Heaven and Samantha stayed inside, it was just to hot for them to be outside, plus Sam keeps an eye on Heaven while I am outside...so that helps us out. Anyways when we arrived back home I wa...s so tired I laid down and the next thing I knew...I had taken a 3 hour nap. lol. I guess I must have needed the rest. Heaven is feeling well and is staying inside alot until this heat wave leaves, she usually goes outside after 8:00 0.m. but tonight it was so humid that when I went to water our little garden, I was sweating like I had been outside for 2 ours or more working,,,can't wait till this heat wave leaves, but hey...God is so good, He is bringing us some much needed rain this coming week. I can't wait to be able to open the windows again to air the house out, I can't stand having the same stiff air in the house. Anyways, I hope you all are staying as cool as possible and I pray that youwill be blessed accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment