Monday, July 9, 2012

Hard work day...BIG scare


‎7-9-12.....Had a great day working side by side with Wayne. From 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. we woked on getting a trench dug, fence hung and a bunch of other stuff and boy are we tired and burnt and hot still almost 6 hours later. lol. Samantha came out earlier today and said "Mom...Heavens BP was 165/140 (or something close) and I almost lost it (inside, I didn't let it show) well, I came to notice tha...t on teh machine there are 4 settings and it had been moved up 2 notches (whew!!!) I had a great big sigh of releif, because in my mind I was already half-way to Roanoke. Well, her BP when the setting was put back in place was 85/49 still a little low but she does carry a low BP. Thank you Jesus. I am glad Samantha keeps an eye out for her when we have work to do outside. Thank you all for all your continued prayers and I pray that you all are blessed with a wonderful day tomorrow. All the glory and praises go to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Also, here is a pic taken later this evening of Heaven and her new wig (in which Samantha washed and braided for her) Looks so natural on her. Thanks goes to my friend Ginger in PA. Love ya girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment