Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Labs Today.

Heaven and I will be leaving soon to head to Rocky Mount to get her labs drawn, we will be waiting for the please pray that her counts rebound back to a normal state even if a transfusion is needed.
I also ask you to pray that if she does need another bone marrow biopsy that those results will again...come back clean.
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday and may Gods blessings be upon you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment