Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Labs requested by Dr.

OK...called the Clinic today, they want Heaven labs drawn in the morning so they will have time to look over the results (as to see if the counts are still dropping) and make a decision as to wether or not to do another  bone marrow biopsy.
Heaven has been feeling good all week, we have been cramming in and knocking out lots schoolwork, her temps have been fine, her appetite has been great so I think that if her platelets are still low that she may need a transfusion beings each time after chemo her platelets were the ast to recover and she always needed a transfusion...the bone marrow biopsy will only be done for precautionary reasons (remember this Milton). We know that God is still in control and He is the great Physician and Heaven is going to be o.k. Pray that her counts rebound even if a transfusion is needed.
Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment