Friday, September 28, 2012

Had a great day today sharing awareness about childhoid cancer while getting an oil change at Jim Mills Nissan. Talked to a few very nice people about different reasearches like www.curesearch.org and gave info about www.virginiaservices.com so nuce to praise the Lord for His goodness with people I have never met but helped me with their encouraging words more than they will ever know.
And I am So happy inside.....went and picked up a few more items,nothing fancy though, for Happy Faces and Battle4aCure, which are small foundations that send hope packages to children with cancer. I am just waiting to get some Christmas cards but I just might send them later. Love to all and I am lovin' this little storm we are having.
If you would like the address for Happy Faces or Battle4aCure...don't hesitate to send me an email and I will share the mailing addressses with you.
May God be with and bless each of you I spoke with today accordingly. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment