Monday, March 24, 2014

Very good day for outside work

Today I began my regime of getting up at 5 a.m to get alone with Jesus and afterwards, get the day started. Wow! What a beautiful day today. Was able to get 7 loads of laundry done, de-rocked the new garden, raked up some brush, pruned up some fruit vines and picked up dead limbs for the brush pile, raked some leaves and put them in the dog pen, and I think that's it. Also went and put gas in the truck for Thursday, now I am sitting back for a few and then I'll go check on supper.
Added a few pics of various things over the past week. Enjoy ♥

Pic 1.....Hubby's new nuc box, he was able to split one of our honey bee hives.

Pic 2.....Pic of our "reduce, reuse, recycle" greenhouse. Hope to finish on Saturday.

Pic 3.....Pic of a beautiful Red Bird

Pic 4.....I sent in 4 samples to see if I  can be a blessing to someone who may need a bone marrow transplant.

Pic 5.....Pic of pretty Buttercups.

No comments:

Post a Comment